Foros de GDM
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Clan GDM - Gladiadores Del Mythology!

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Navegación
» Reglamento del clan
Top GDM en Voobly
Supremacia 1v1:
Supremacia TG:
Últimos temas
» Un saludo AOM
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeJue 29 Dic 2022, 22:04 por GDM_W@RlOcK

» Una verdadera comunidad en español
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov 2022, 22:42 por Espartano

» El regreso del Rey del Hamachi
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeVie 09 Sep 2022, 21:11 por GDM_ReIvIn

» Falla cursor del foro
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeSáb 01 Mayo 2021, 12:15 por GDM_Os

» scarface(perestroika)--vs--steelman(Eso friends)
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeMiér 28 Abr 2021, 17:05 por GDM_Os

» GDM New Logo
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeVie 17 Jul 2020, 17:01 por GDM_W@RlOcK

» WARLOCK TOP 1
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeDom 28 Jun 2020, 09:57 por GDM_W@RlOcK

» SALUDOS A TODOS ANDO JUGANDO A TOPE EN ESTA CUARENTENA !
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeSáb 06 Jun 2020, 01:47 por GDM_W@RlOcK

» Scarface
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeMar 12 Nov 2019, 19:41 por GDM_Os

» hola perros
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeLun 09 Sep 2019, 13:40 por GDM_W@RlOcK

» que pedo nubs
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeVie 26 Abr 2019, 23:02 por sasukerinegan

» Hola como andan los jugarodes de Age
::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeDom 24 Feb 2019, 02:45 por sasukerinegan

Top 10 de Voobly
Se actualiza cada 5 minutos

::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng)

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
GDM_F0LKL0RE
Miembro Honorario Elite
GDM_F0LKL0RE

Cantidad de envíos : 452
País : Valencia, España.
Inscripción : 20/05/2008

::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) Empty
MensajeTema: ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng)   ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Jul 2008, 12:43

::_______________________________ V.2_______________________________::

A. AoMTT configuration guide for playing games through Hamachi nets. santa

1. Download the 1.10 patch for AoM and the 1.03 patch for AoMTT, and update the game with them. You can grab those patches here: http://clan_gdm.260mb.com/index_archivos/Descargas.htm
2. Download the AoT_Loader application from this website's download section, and paste it on the main AoMTT folder (by default C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology), and create a shortcut to desktop of it.
3. Download the Hamachi client from the link above.
Open Hamachi and follow the logical user registry steps. Open the 'Join or Create Net' menu (lower right corner of the Hamachi interface), enter the 'Join an existent Net' menu and introduce the name and password of a net (i.e.: GDM_TITANS1, with password 123 in which you will be able to meet people from the Clan). For using Hamachi along with AoMTT correctly you'll have to reboot your PC once (not any more times from now).
4. Create a desktop shortcut of your net connection. This should be: Start... Control Panel... Net and Internet connections… Net connections… (Here you look for your current connection and make a shortcut of it).
5. Congratz! you've got your AoMTT and Hamachi clients ready for joining games! Smile

B1. Steps to be followed for 'emulating'.
drunken

As an introduction, 'emulating' means making AoMTT work with your Hamachi IP and not with your local IP. Steps:
1. Once you have followed the ‘A’ guide contents, open Hamachi and look for someone to play a game xD.
2. In the shortcut to your Internet connection make a right click and then click on 'Disable'. This will cut your Internet connection.
3. Enter AoMTT and get to the Multiplayer > LAN/Direct IP section.
4. Press Alt + Tab for coming back to the desktop, and activate your connection again (right button, 'Enable').
5. Good! You have now got your AoMTT emulated for playing games. Smile

B2. Alternative way (easier, faster, and more comfortable) for the emulation. It doesn't need you to disable the connection or anything.

1. Enter AoMTT and go to the Multiplayer section, and then get to Online (like if you were going to go on ESO).
2. In the login window, type in an incorrect password (any number), and then Cancel to go back to the Multiplayer window.
3. Go on the LAN/Direct IP section.
4. Nice! You've got AoMTT emulated faster than before. Very Happy

C. Additional words. rendeer

1. For the game to connect correctly, everyone must be in a common Net, or atleast have everyone in the game in some of your Nets.
2. Sycronization Errors use to happen when someone uses Meteor, Tornado or Pestilence (between others), causing a crash and loss of the game you're playing. Try not to use them (or if you're losing... who knows ;D). Anyways those errors almost only happen on games with more than 3 players. Don't worry too much about them in 1v1 games.
3. I'll be updating this when any information gets to me… xD

Well, have fun, i hope this helped =).
farao FolkLore farao
GDM_Os
Miembro Honorario Elite
GDM_Os

Cantidad de envíos : 2273
País : Papilandia

MensajeTema: Re: ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng)   ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Jul 2008, 13:01

de lujo gracias Folk a hora divulgar la pagina
GDM_F0LKL0RE
Miembro Honorario Elite
GDM_F0LKL0RE

Cantidad de envíos : 452
País : Valencia, España.

MensajeTema: Re: ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng)   ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Jul 2008, 13:04

necesito que zeus o chon lo metan de anuncio!!! porfa
EDITO: ya lo consegui gracias a la info que Ch0n le dio a Scar xDD gracias..
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng)   ::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng) I_icon_minitime

::AoMTT configuration guide for playing through Hamachi:: (Eng)
Página 1 de 1.